Irregular Verbs are the sub-branch of a verb. These are words in which the 2nd and 3rd forms are different. Users will find complete irregular verbs list. Beneficial for students.
Irregular verb is the sub-branch of a verb. Before discussing irregular verbs, it is appropriate to firstly know about the verb. The article is comprised on introduction of verb, irregular verbs and irregular verbs list.
What is a Verb?
Verb expresses the action, movement, or existence of a thing. Its function is to make statement, to ask question, and to give order. It is also used with a subject to say what someone or something does, or what happens to them.
For example, “Semi writes a story”. Here writing a story shows an action which is an example of a verb. “He did not come today”. In this sentence, the word ‘come’ shows action that is also an example of the verb.
Irregular Verbs are the sub-branch of a verb. These are words in which the 2nd and 3rd forms are different. In irregular verbs, the forms have been made after changing their vowels.
Let’s start with irregular verbs list.
Irregular Verbs List:
|First Form||Second Form||Third Form|
More to Read:
- Verbs (Types of Verbs & Examples) – complete guide
- Proper Noun (Definition & 40 Examples) Comprehensive article
- Noun Definition (Types & Examples) bonus guide
- Parts of Speech (Definition & Examples) 
- Parts of Speech
- Parts of Speech Chart Grade 4-8
- The Eight Parts of Speech
- Parts of Speech in English Grammar: NOUNS & ADJECTIVES
- PARTS OF SPEECH | Learn with examples
- The 8 Parts of Speech: Examples and Rules
- 9 Parts of Speech in English – English Grammar Lesson