Maltese is a language spoken by the Maltese people. It is similar to the Sicilian language of Sicily, but it is not mutually intelligible. The earliest known writing in Maltese is called Qatrun and dates back to the 10th century.
The Maltese is also a small, sturdy, compact little dogs. It has a silky white coat, a long narrow head, large dark eyes, and small ears. The muzzle is black or self-colored if the dog is black, fawn, or blue. The eyes are almond-shaped and dark in color. The neck is short, the back broad and muscular with a level top line. The tail is set high and carried over the body. The legs are short but strong, with round feet well padded. The coat is double coated with long silky hair on the outer coat and a short woolly undercoat.
How much maltese cost?
The Maltese costs from $400 to $1200. It is varied depending on the breeder, age, and health of the dog, whether it’s a male or female and if they show quality.
The most common colors are white and black, but you can find them in any color available for dogs. They have a silky coat that requires regular brushing to keep it clean and healthy.
These are some examples of sentences where the word “maltese” has been used:
- I speak Maltese.
- He speaks Maltese.
- We have been learning about the history of Malta and its people. Today we learned that Maltese is the country’s official language.
- The Maltese are known for their hospitality towards strangers and guests, so I am sure they will welcome you warmly when you visit their country!
- The Maltese language is spoken by over 400,000 people worldwide, with over 90% living within Malta.
- Maltese is a very small, friendly, and affectionate dog breed.
- Maltese are generally gentle and affectionate, but they can be somewhat reserved with strangers.
- Maltese are known for their intelligence, loyalty, and willingness to please their owners. They are also known for being very playful.
- Maltese are very loving dogs that get along well with children and other pets in the family. They make great lap dogs because they like to be close to their owners.
- The Maltese were among the first breeds registered by the American Kennel Club (AKC) in 1885.
- The Maltese are a small, sturdy, muscular dog with a white coat and black facial mask.
- The Maltese is an ancient breed originating in the Mediterranean island nation of Malta.
- The Maltese are an ancient breed that originated in Malta, a small Mediterranean island about 60 miles south of Sicily.
- It is a Maltese tradition to have a Maltese dog.
- This Maltese has only one eye.
- Malteses are very popular dogs in Malta.
- We bought our Maltese from the pound.
- The Maltese escaped from her cage.
- I love my Maltese because she loves me!
- Maltese is a tiny breed of dog that originated from Malta.
- Maltese dogs come in various colors and coat types, including wavy, smooth and curly.
- The Maltese has been around for centuries, and their popularity has grown.
- Maltese puppies are born white, but they turn grey within about four months.
- The Maltese have been the national dog of Malta since 2004.
- The Maltese was developed in the Mediterranean Islands and is related to the Bichon Frise and the Poodle.
- The Maltese are known for their love of the outdoors and hospitality.”
- The Maltese are known for being warm, welcoming, and friendly to outsiders.
- Malta is a small country in southern Europe with approximately 400,000 people of various nationalities, including several thousand Maltese.
- Maltese is a member of the Bichon family and is one of the most popular dog breeds in the United States.
- Maltese dogs are known for their intelligence, loyalty, and affection toward their owners
- The Maltese alphabet contains 30 letters, including five vowels with diacritics and six non-vowel consonants.
- The Maltese also use English loanwords extensively in their everyday speech; they often refer to each other using vernacular terms that differ from those used by foreigners or even by other Maltese people.
- Maltese is a small, dog-like, hypoallergenic breed.
- A Maltese can be a lap dog or not.
- A Maltese can be a pet or show dog, but he’s very sensitive to being handled by people unfamiliar with him or his breed.
- The Maltese are known for their silky white coat and blue eyes.
- The Maltese are a good choice for people who have allergies to dogs because it does not shed much fur.
Similar Words of Maltese:
hound; dachshund; corgi; pomeranian; basset hound; pug; Maltese; buoyant; cheerful; comical; cowardly; cute; devious; divine; fluffy; goofy; haughty; heavenly; helpful; humorous; hyperactive ; ingenious; kind; elegant; well-bred; classy; refined; admirable; adorable; appealing; attractive; enchanting; captivating; charming; cuddly; darling; darlingness; adorable-
More to read: