Similar words are words that have the same or similar meanings. In this article, we will describe the most close similar words of beautiful.
What are Similar Words?
Similar words are words that have the same or very similar meanings to each other. For example, if you look up the word ‘lake’ in a dictionary, you will find that it is a large body of water surrounded by land. If you then look up the word ‘pond’, you will find that it is also a large body of water surrounded by land. Both lakes and ponds are similar words because they both mean the same thing. This helps people understand what each word means because they both describe the same thing – ‘a large body of water surrounded by land’.
When you can’t think of the right word to describe something, you might use synonyms in an attempt to find a substitute.
What are Homophones?
A homophone is a word that has the same pronunciation as another word, but a different spelling and meaning. For instance, “there,” (“in that place”) and “their,” (“belonging to them”) are homophones.
A homonym is a word that has the same spelling as another word, but a different pronunciation and meaning. For instance, “lead” can refer to a type of metal or be pronounced like the first letter of the alphabet (i.e., “l-e-a-d”).
Similar Words of Beautiful
- powers of persuasion
- capture one’s attention
- inveigle (one into something)
More to Read:
- What is Apologue?
- What is Antitheses in literature?
- Exclamation (Examples in Literature)
- Ballad (Definition in Poetry with Examples)
- Onomatopoeia (Types & Examples in Literature)
- Full Stop (.)
- Forms of Important Verbs (A to Z)
- Writing Types (06 Types with instructions) – ultimate guide
- 6 + 2 TRAITS OF WRITING – Revolution Guide
- Importance of Writing Skills
- What is an Enjambment? (Examples) – unique guide
- Use of Articles| Types, Examples & Exercises – comprehensive guide
- 60 Examples of Simile – ultimate guide
- Prepositional Phrase (Definition & Examples) – ultimate guide
- Homophones (Meanings with 100+ Examples) – ultimate guide
- Simile Vs Metaphor – 04 Tricky Differences – focus grammar
- Conjunction (Coordinating & Subordinating) – ultimate guide
- Adjective (Definition & Examples)  – ultimate guide
- What is a Pronoun? (Types & Examples) – ultimate guide